The Family Stone

The Family Stone
JT's 9-month Photo Shoot

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Happy birthday boys!

What a fun day it has been! We celebrated Daddy's birthday today (well, technically yesterday since it's after midnight now) as he turned one year older...I'll let Shawn tell you how old he is now. And tomorrow (or today...whatever) we will be celebrating JT's 3-month birthday. I can't believe he's already 3 months old!


We went out to eat tonight with Shawn's mom and dad (Nana and Papa) at Huck's, and his birthday could not have been complete without a strawberry cake from Cafe on Main! It's the best strawberry cake you EVER put in your mouth...YUMMY!


There should be more candles on the cake,
but we didn't have enough ;)


While we went out to eat, JT got to spend the evening with our friends, Jeff, Jo Ellen and Parker! He had a blast, and I'm pretty sure they all had fun with him, too. We ran into some friends at Huck's and they asked if we were nervous or worried about leaving JT with someone who is not family...absolutely not! We pretty much call them family...and it helps that Jeff's our pastor, Jo Ellen is the pastor's wife and Parker is the pastor's son! He was in very good hands. :)


Well, I can't close this post without a picture of the big guy...he has found his thumb already and is using it for soothing purposes. Works for me! It sure beats having to run and pop the pacifier back into his mouth when he starts crying in his sleep. Haha!


So sweet! Yet it's a blessing and a curse!

1 comment:

  1. These birthday boys are a Blessing to me. I don't know what my life would have been like without Shawn and now John Thomas. Looking back now I know that is what God intended because I wasn't able to have more children, so when I say he was a blessing, he truly was and is! I love them both with all my heart and soul!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete