The Family Stone

The Family Stone
JT's 9-month Photo Shoot

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

This is How I Roll!

Well...we hit another baby milestone in the Family Stone. Our sweet baby boy is ROLLING OVER! The first time he rolled over was on Easter Sunday in the nursery at church. Yep...Mommy and Daddy didn't get to see his first roll over, but Nana did! She was keeping babies that morning, and he apparently rolled over twice and then bragged about it all morning long by cooing and "talking" over the other babies. :-)

"Here I go, Mommy! Watch this!"

"Going, going...rolling, rolling..."

"Tah-Dah!"


John Thomas is so proud of his new accomplishment! I still can't get over how much he's changing and growing every day. He'll be 6 months old this Friday...time flies so fast I don't want to BLINK!


Another milestone...tooth #2 made it's appearance the day after tooth #1 made its appearance! Teething is no fun...UGH! Poor baby is hurting so much these days. I wish I could just bear the pain for him. His two pearly whites on the bottom are precious, and I'm certain there's more on the way real soon!


See my two teeth?

No comments:

Post a Comment