![]() |
| First thing when we got home...ate a cracker! And JT loved it! He did so good...no choking! |
As a first-time mom, you hear lots of different things like, "Don't feed your baby cow's milk or table food until they're 1," and "No solid food until they're 6 months old...anything earlier than that can lead to childhood obesity." BLAH BLAH BLAH! I'm going with Dr. Ski. "Give the boy some (2%) milk, and relax, mom. He's healthy and looks great...now stop worrying!" He did have to specify 2% because JT does not need whole milk. Hahaha! We ♥ Dr. Ski!
John Thomas is getting to be such a big boy. He weighed in at 23 lbs. 10 oz. and he is 29 inches long. His head measured 18 1/2 inches...he's got a big ol' head! When we checked out, I almost cried when the lady said, "So we need to set up his next appointment...his 12-month check-up." I said, "Oh my gosh...already???" I guess that means it's time for another baby. ;-) I mean, JT will be driving before we know it.
![]() |
| Driving Daddy's truck (not really) |
We are really enjoying our 9-month-old baby boy. He is so much fun! His newest thing is he's giving "sugars" (or kisses) and it's the sweetest thing EVER.
| JT giving Daddy some "sugars"...he loves his Daddy! |


Great post and great pictures! I loved Dr. Ski too when he was JT's daddy's doctor. I am the most BLESSED NANA EVER!!!
ReplyDelete