The Family Stone

The Family Stone
JT's 9-month Photo Shoot

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Movin' on up!

John Thomas graduated today from the Bed Babies Room to the Crawlers room in Discovery Zone at church. This boy is crawling all over the place! We are excited about him movin' on up, but it's kinda' bittersweet...does this mean he's not a baby anymore???


Graduation Day in Discovery Zone

Really and truly, Shawn and I were pretty excited about JT moving up, and he was really excited, too. I just felt guilty for not feeling sad, so I staged the above picture. I mean, I really felt like a terrible mother for not being sad about it! I know, I'm a dork.


This is how we really felt...HAPPY!


"Am I really going in there, Daddy?"

I'm happy to report that JT did great in his new classroom. He crawled and crawled and crawled...and showed off a bit, too. He's so proud of his new achievement :-) We are, too!

1 comment:

  1. Nana is proud of you too but I sure will miss you in the bed baby room when I serve in there!!!

    ReplyDelete