![]() |
| JT helping me grocery shop at Piggly Wiggly |
![]() |
| I walked away for a second, and when I came back, he was on his side!!! |
Last night at supper my father-in-law asked me, "Do you get bored? Like when he's napping? Don't you miss working?" I said without missing a beat, "Nope...I AM working. I can't get bored." And I proceeded to share "a day in the life of me." Haha! It was an interesting conversation. I will say that I used to have the same mind-set that he has about stay-at-home moms...that they must get bored and have all the time in the world to get everything done. I can't even imagine how working moms do it with a full time job! I have a new found respect and admiration for all the mommies in this world. (There's my shout out to all my mommy friends!)
I have to add something here...I tend to make this blog all about JT and me, and I cannot end this post without a HUGE shout out to the best hubby and daddy in the world. Four years ago yesterday, in the front door frame of our house under construction, Shawn got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. I'm so glad he did, and I'm so blessed to have him as my husband and best friend...God is too good to me!
![]() |
| We love you, Daddy! (JT showing off his new church outfit) |



Being a mommy is a full time job in itself!!! He is just so precious!
ReplyDeleteI don't think I knew that Shawn asked you to marry him like that--how sweet! You are right, there is no time to get bored (at least for me) while at home. Seems like there is always something that needs to be done durning that precious naptime! He looks so sweet sleeping in the carrier while you shop..ahhh..those were the days! ;)
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I've been meaning to answer your questions on our "blog comments"--The river I took a pic of was the Buttahatchee River..you know like you are going the backway to Aberdeen. Also, we took the boys to the lock and dam to sled down the hill in the snow. Thanks for your sweet comments too! Miss and love you! Is it time for another haircut yet?! Ha! We are ready! :)