The Family Stone

The Family Stone
JT's 9-month Photo Shoot

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A long time comin'

So...I'm WAY behind on keeping up with this "blog thing." This is all new territory for me, so for those of you who are actually reading this, don't judge me! Haha! Shawn was so wonderful to take the time to create this wonderful thing called a blog before John Thomas was ever born, with the intentions of me keeping up with it. I've failed miserably. But I will redeem myself, I promise! 


As you can see, all we have on our poor little blog is maternity photos from SEPTEMBER 2010...please be patient. There is a lot more to come. After all, we did have our precious baby boy October 29, 2010, so there's a whole lot of catching up to do here. For now, I leave you with a few of my favorite photos...


Proud Daddy holding his son for the first time...precious.

First family photo...The Family Stone!

JT frowning in his sleep...I still can't believe I captured this!

Nothing melts my heart more than his sweet sweet smile :)

John Thomas's first snow January 10, 2011

1 comment:

  1. You are doing a great job on your blog!! I love looking at it. I tried making a comment on your maternity picture page but for some reason I couldn't! Looking back at those pictures I remember what a special and exciting time that was. The fact that ya'll lived with us during that time made it more fun and exciting. I am so thankful that I got to share those special times with ya'll and even more thankful today that I get to be John Thomas' Nana. I love him with all my heart just as I do his mommy and daddy and thank God everyday for letting me be here to experience this.
    Looking forward to more of your blogging!!

    ReplyDelete