I am still in awe at the fact that I'm a mommy, and I'm living my dream. Yesterday afternoon while I was sitting at my desk, holding my precious baby boy, working on my laptop...from home...I thought, "Somebody PINCH me! I must be dreaming..." God has been so good to Shawn and me, and we are so very blessed. Thank you Lord for all our many blessings, especially our happy baby boy!
So, I'm thinking I really want to go back and add posts from previous days, like maybe the day JT was born???
I don't know, I'm just sayin'. Is it even possible to post-date a blog post? Again...I'm new at this. I have no idea what I'm doing here, but I'm learning ;-) I really want to have a super cool background with music playing, too (thanks for the idea, Mandy!). How do I do that?


Hey friend!! SO SO SO glad to see you on here! The Family Stone... LOVE it! =)I decided to simplify my life and Facebook got the boot and I miss seeing all the sweet pics of JT. I usually get my blog background from shabbyblogs.com (refer to latest blogpost). They tell you how to do it... and it's always worked like a charm for me. =) Music? Don't know about that... haven't gotten that snazzy with mine. Love you!
ReplyDeleteOh, I would totally go back and post date them (at the bottom it says post options and you can input any date you want) from when he was born because you can get a book made out of all your posts from his first year! It's on the to do list to have for Bes... yes, I know she's now 3! =) I didn't start until she was about 6 months old and I've always wished that I had done it from the beginning. You've got your pregnancy photos up... and you could do the birth story... oh what a precious keepsake that would be!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Amy, for all the pointers! I will definitely be going back to post date important dates like JT's birth and our wonderful Sip n See!!! You might have to share some photos from that day...since you gave FB the boot, I can't just steal them from there. Hahaha!
ReplyDelete